Learners who successfully complete this Course will:
- Deal with life-threatening or potentially life-threatening conditions in the pre-hospital environment until the arrival of emergency medical services
- Provide First Aid Response for conditions not thought to be life-threatening but are necessary to prevent further harm before the emergency medical services arrive
- Provide pre-hospital First Aid Response in a wide range of environments including home and recreational settings
- Display the requisite personal skills including composure, competence, and self-confidence while understanding their limitations
- Recognise and be able to cope with the additional challenges provided by “Special Circumstances” for which additional training must be completed
English is the language in which training is delivered and participants must have a good command of the English language. If participants wish to bring an interpreter they may do so but prior notice must be given to Synergie Education.